Sinister: Photees

Honey honey at xxx.net
Tue Jan 13 16:07:10 GMT 1998

OK - very hastily - photos of Isobel, sorry, B&S in Manchester now on
the WWW site in a terrible fashion until I smarten them up, courtesy
of jon "no h", who scanned them, courtesy of someone else who will
get a credit, who took them.  I'll create a proper page for them
soon, I haven't even checked some of them, but at least it give
Genevieve a chance to have a good oogle, Chris Leonard a chance to
decide which one to fancy, and the band a good chance to check out
their hair.  Hopefully Jeepster will release a Baywatch style
semi-nude calendar of the band soon.

At: http://www.majordomo.net/sinister/Manchester , any more
welcome, just send them to me (or Andrew Dean or one of the other WWW
site people).  Don't send direct to the list please.  Stop.

Honey
xxx

--
Smithers, release the hounds.