Sinister: Tonight let's all make love in London

Tag mctag at xxx.com
Tue Jan 13 17:24:17 GMT 1998

Hello,

Just a little note to say that some of us are meeting at 8 o'clock
(p.m.) on Thursday at the Good Mixer, so anyone who fancies meeting up
for a drink and/or going to see Libido afterwards (Norwegian group -
I've never heard them, but Elisabeth Z speaks highly) should be there
then.

Love
Tag, a cockney sparrer for a week
Miss Hoover, my face is on fire