Sinister: (Fwd) How I made my Pennies (working for Notcutts???)

Northy rnorth at xxx.uk
Tue Jan 13 19:26:28 GMT 1998

>> >Northy wrote:
>> >Isn't it weird - you want as many of your friends to hear B&S as
>> >possible but wouldn't you hate it if everyone liked them and you were
>> >just another fan.........I think this.......I don't want to be just
>> >another faceless fan.
>> >We are priveleged.  Let us enjoy our position while we can
>
>> Fuck that and fuck you. (I hope I don't get told off by Honeydive Paul) I
>> hope our beloved monsters of rock, lords of sleaze and kings of debauchery
>> become rich and famous, it's their Ffate and yours is to whine and tell
>> everyone how you knew them first.

Yes Ok I am a "I saw them first...." person - but who can honestly
say they wouldn't jump in if a friend said - "oh guess what I've just
heard this great new band on the radio - they've come from nowhere"

hmmm......it is just natural so just accept it

>>fuck you

Sorry if I offended you in any way I really am.  How can i make it up
to you.  I am very very deeply sorry from the bottom of my heart

np: Radiohead - How I made My Millions

(what has everyone got against me???)

oh and if Belle and Sebastian are reading this - I was Radiohead
obsessed after OKC - saw them twice, bought most of their old singles
and they were decidly my fave band.  Already possessing the two
singles, I put "La Pastie de la...." on and I was converted.

The story continues

Convert Count:  2

``Don't be afraid to take a big step.  You can't cross a chasm in two
small jumps.'' - David Lloyd George.
``Don't be afraid to take a big step.  You can't cross a chasm in two small jumps.'' - David Lloyd George.