Sinister: the scoop on Sessions

Felicia Daniel bijoux13 at xxx.com
Tue Jan 13 19:39:39 GMT 1998

hi gang,

yesterday morning i spoke to chris douridas' assistant (chris being the
host of sessions on west 54th), and she did confirm that it looks like
the b&s session will never be aired. she made it sound as if chris
himself was pretty peeved about this (i know he is a big fan), and in
fact urged me and anyone else who is upset about this to complain to the
show's executive producer. (i think it's actually higher-ups at pbs who
nixed the episode, but if he gets enough complaints he might have
something to fight with.)

i feel sort of bad posting this guy's phone and fax number to the entire
list, so if you would like to make your opinion heard, just drop me an
email and i'll send the info to you.

cheers,
felicia
bijoux13 at hotmail.com