Sinister: I've worked at Tescos and I HATED it

Northy rnorth at xxx.uk
Wed Jan 14 00:45:37 GMT 1998

> Boys and girls I've solved our name-changing problem!!
>
> (Are you sitting comfortably..?  Well then I'll begin.)
> (Listen very carefully, it's a good one...)
>
> Following Tag's repeated request for us all to make love in London, I think
> it would be quite fun if we all name the kids "Isobelle or, alternatively,
> if they're a boy, Sebastian)  This way we could cunningly infiltrate the
> world's population with a new generation of Belle & Sebastians -   a truly
> disturbing and freaky phenomenon in history which scientists would then
> spend years puzzling over......

Isobelle is a beautiful name though I must admit and Seb is a cool
nickname for a boy (not as cool as Northy though)

Good thing the band aren't called

Marmaduke & Nellie

PS - anyone out there read the Bible Code book?
If so - scary innit?

np:  Luscious Jackson - Naked Eye

bye from the now accepted Northy (ta Tag!)