Sinister: Albert and his Hall.Or Nothing.

Essexdog5 Essexdog5 at xxx.com
Wed Jan 14 01:23:59 GMT 1998

Greetings, anoraksters!

Mark (whoever he may be) wrote: "And it's not poncey, it's just like any other
hall except is called the 'ROYAL' Albert Hall. And the person who said
backstage was grotty was absolutely right."

Yes, it's a hideous venue, and the sound is awful. I spent a delightful hour
backstage there with Ant & Dec and Code Red, for my sins, and I can confirm
that it's both choddy and piketastic in a very very chilly kinda fashion. B&S
in that venue would be a VERY bad idea. How about Docklands Arena? <ggggg>

Maybe St Pauls would be the perfect venue? NB, if B&S do indeed happen to read
this 'stuff',  I write the music section on Teletext Channel 4 (yes, you can
stop smirking now, thankyew... it pays well, I promise. And I used to write
for the Mirror - tabloidtastic! - and Select, AND I was the official fashion
'expert' for various radio and TV shows..... what was that Blackstreet single
called? No Dignity, I believe) and I want, nay, DEMAND an interview. Er...
please?

Stephen. Slap me on the patio and call me Mister.

PS....  re: Sarah records, the best release was Brighter Now by Razorcuts.
Does YOUR heart go boom? Oh, and if anyone can tell me where I can get The
Pastels' Suck On and Up For A Bit, or even a CD copy of Crawl Babies, I may
just have to wet my kernickers in appreeeziation.