Sinister: Modern Rock Song Release date?

PM - AU oc245d8aff at xxx.net
Tue Jan 13 19:09:51 GMT 1998

Keith Watson wrote:

> >There is no official release dat yet, but hopefully once
> the band have
> >finished in the studio (first week of feb.) then they'll
> put together
> >the tracks for the EP and 3rd LP, and decide on some
> release dates.
> >
> >it's trying to be patient ...
> >
> >cheers,
> >Katrina.
>
> Strange, my friend Christine who works in Avalanche in
> Ediburgh told me last
> week they had a promo of Modern Rock Song delivered last
> week!
>
> Keith.

Then she is a fibber and a pooh face! The last single was
out, not out, shake it all about for ages as well.
Personally I like it like that. Swapping release dates, like
swapping instruments, is a fantastic idea and has a similar
effect on record sales. It's a great gimmick.

I don't think any of the above, it's just an excuse to tell
Keith that I just sent him an electronic billet doux and had
it came right back. "he wrote upon it" fatally flawed error
or something. So, in short, The prog rock extravaganza is
yet to appear, probably due to incompetence down at the Post
Office. I'm sure it'll turn up soon. There was some other
stuff but it was about Duke being undercover at the
Manchester gigs, so I can't repeat it here or he might find
out that we're all really disappointed that he didn't meet
his public. Perhaps next time, eh Duke?

Peter