Sinister: I saw 'em first!

Chris Leonard cleonard at xxx.COM
Wed Jan 14 09:33:41 GMT 1998

>> You bastard, I saw Radiohead years ago when they were called 'On A >
>>Friday'
>> and they used to play the Arse & Ferret in Oxford on the last Friday on >
>>the
>> month. I've bought all their records on the day they came out and I hate >
>>it
>> when 'new' fans like you try to steal my glory. Radiohead belong to me -
>> not you!

I saw radiohead in may 92 supporting "Fabulous" in King Tuts.    I was
very young you realise.  There where 6 people there and that Simon
Dudfield character danced like a chicken in front of everyone.  Then
when "fabulous" were on someone walked up to him and punched him on the
face.  It was dead funny.

I wrote to radiohead and drew a picture of them, but they never wrote
back.

Then I saw them again supporting the frank and walters.    I was very
young you realise.  There were more people there for some reason.

Again, i wrote to radiohead and drew another picture of them but they
never wrote back.

Now that radiohead are famous, everytime i see them on tv i think
they're laughing at me and my letters and my drawings.  That thom boy is
>a bully and a bastard.

chris

P.S. Dr Paul, I have examined the photos of the Belle And Sebastian band
closely and have constructed a masterplan....................