Sinister: CENTURY OF FAKERS VIDEO

Katrina at xxx.net> Katrina at xxx.net>
Wed Jan 14 12:38:57 GMT 1998

Northy wrote:

> Video:
>
> The Band (I assume) in various states of kissing with their lads and
> lasses.  Short excerpts of a young women using sign language to
> translate bits of the lyrics which appear on the bottom of the
> screen.  A bloke with a beard features heavily in the video - who is
> he?

Ummm, Isobel is doing the sign language, and all the people snogging
aren't band members - sorry!  The only shots of the band, are the group
of people standing outside a venue (Sarah with her Boba Fett mask on!),
Chris lighting a fag for Sandy - he's the guy with the beard ... he
works at Java (which part of the vid was shot in ... making cafe latte's
with Isobel wandering around with angel wings on) and is also a solo
artist (i think, correct me someone ...) around Glasgow who writes
extraordinarily (sp?) witty tunes.  Neil (not strictly a band memeber,
but hey, who's counting) is the one at the end putting the money in the
kissing toy thingy, and Ciara, cover star of "...Sinister" is one of the
snogging couples.

that's all folks...

Cheers,
Katrina.