Sinister: Ve Haff Ze Teknologie

dina passman plastik at xxx.com
Wed Jan 14 12:51:12 GMT 1998

ELIZABETH DAPLYN wrote:

> Oh, can anyone recommend a starter album of Scott Walker?

i know i will offend some by saying this, but the walker brothers kick
scott's solo ass by a mile. (i have yet to hear the jacques brel
record-so hold your tongues!)

my advice > the walker brothers compilation called "after the lights
go out" - fabulous...

your dedicated friend > dina

p.s. people, leave dave kitchen alone about the bootlegging. it's
tired. might i also add the radiohead non-debate to this list of
boring things???