Sinister: well's review

Nrbqlover Nrbqlover at xxx.com
Wed Jan 14 15:59:46 GMT 1998

i'm a little overwhelmed at how everyone is taking steve wells' review of the
band. so he slagged them off-so what? for those of you who want B&S to forever
remain "indie", his review could help dissuade the "masses" from buying into
our gang. for those(like me) who want this band to succeed beyond all
expectations, it's further proof that the band's decision to ignore the press
is the right way to go.

i mean wells should eat shit and die but it's not gonna stop me from preaching
to the uninitiated(latest convert:friday night dinner companion, ex-guitarist
with early eighties la punk band the flyboys, who called me yesterday after
buying IYFS and ALL THREE EP'S desperate for a "Tigermilk" tape.) We can do
this ourselves-we don't need some p.r.-humping illiterate rock scribe to
help!!

clem lane
nrbqlover at aol.com