Sinister: a shit-eating indie-schmindie sheep writes...

Stuart Maclean S.D.Maclean at xxx.uk
Wed Jan 14 16:08:18 GMT 1998

Hmm, I suspect it might be exactly that half-baked ;-), more a case of
"very soon we will quite dead".  Didn't this crop up in the NME
Bismallah (naff lyrics corner) many moons ago?

Still, I'm with Keith, they were bloody good in their time, ahhhh
remember Brighton Event May 90, or sleeping in a mate's car (mini!)
after a show in Guildford, awesome shows both ... oh and course
Reading Festival 89 for which I have a great audio tape..

Stu, now showing his age ;-(