Sinister: CENTURY OF FAKERS VIDEO

ByTheSea6 ByTheSea6 at xxx.com
Wed Jan 14 16:16:25 GMT 1998

In a message dated 98-01-13 21:48:21 EST, Yummycats at aol.com writes:

<< like Belle and Sebastian or Magnetic Fields
 (do the MF's even have videos?) >>

Yes.  I have two videos on this compilation put out by the Drive-In Records
people in the USA and an Australian label in. . um....Australia.  It's called
Munch II, I think.
It's a cool comp. Also has Hydroplane and Cat's Miaow videos on it.