Sinister: VIDEO

jj heldmann initgrl at xxx.org
Wed Jan 14 18:20:13 GMT 1998

> instead of (upcoming darlings!) like Belle and Sebastian or Magnetic Fields
> (do the MF's even have videos?)

there are TWO magnetic fields videos on the MUNCH (part two) video
compilation, jointly released by Season Records (australia) and Drive-in
Records (US)...the comp features loads of indiepop videos by the
aforementioned Magnetic Fields, the Ropers, Cannanes, Rocketship, Cat's
Miaow, Hydroplane, Juniper, La Beuna Vida and much much more...I havne't
any idea how much it costs but if you email Mike at Drive in
(drivein01 at aol.com) he'd be able to tell you more...its available in PAL
and NTSC...oh here, go to http://members.aol.com/quid001/drivein.htm as
it's got all the details

xo