Sinister: music to cry to

lady jillian suchgranddesigns at xxx.com
Wed Jan 14 18:55:11 GMT 1998

hello peeps,

last night my best friend called me, horribly upset and sobbing over an
argument she had with someone she really cares about.  and about halfway
through the conversation i was listening to her tell me about it when
there was a quiet bit where she was trying to catch her breath and
suddenly i noticed "...but if you're feeling sinister, go off and see
your minister..." playing away in the background!  i had bought IYFS for
her birthday just a week ago, and though i felt really bad that she was
so upset, i couldn't help but smile silently.

altogether now: awwwww...

jillian.  xx

ps: do you have the brand of jeans called JNCOs in britain?  cos i was
just trying to imagine wee chris's flares and i came up with a strange
(and perhaps slightly disturbing) image of him in those outrageously wide
JNCOs.  i've never had the pleasure of seeing wee chris, but from his
name i would imagine that his whole body could fit into one leg of those
jeans.