Sinister: Spandau Ballet/Killing Zoe?

PM - AU oc245d8aff at xxx.net
Wed Jan 14 15:39:04 GMT 1998

Sam Khater wrote:

> I saw Killing Zoe the other day and was shocked to see a
> somewhat
> familiar face.  Is that the same Gary Kemp that was in
> Spandau Ballet?
> It hit me when he was talking about dixieland music and
> how it has it's
> own culture.

I Haven't seen the film in question, but it probably was THE
Gary Kemp. He can also be seen to great effect in "The
Bodyguard". But for a real treat, seek out "The Krays" a
biopic of the London brothers who killed people and stuff.
The entire Krays "firm" is played by the members of Spandau
Ballet, with the Kemp brother as Ronnie and Reggie. Jack
"The Hat" McVitie is played by Howard Jones and Alison Moyet
is Mother Kray, who the boys really loved, honest. Playing
the piano in the corner of The Blind Beggar you can just see
Nik Kershaw, whose "Wouldn't It Be Good" plays over the
closing credits of the film.

I believe Gary Kemp is also married to Pepsi and Shirley,
recent visitors to the list

Peter