Sinister: tape of Sessions at 54th?

Mike Appelstein ciflux at xxx.com
Wed Jan 14 20:12:19 GMT 1998

hi.

Did anyone happen to record the possibly-never-to-be-aired Sessions at
W. 54th taping?  I was there and vividly remember how special it self,
but if it never sees the airwaves, I'd at least like a tape dub of the
afternoon.

You know, if this show never airs, it's destined to go down in history
as one of the great lost TV performances.  I wonder if the Sessions
producers actually completed an on-line dub, and whether it'll show up
on bootleg someday...

-- Mike
ciflux at aol.com (disregard that Hotmail address up there)