Sinister: Faster happy bunnies, Kill, Kill!

Funkyseb Funkyseb at xxx.com
Wed Jan 14 20:08:51 GMT 1998

Er, probably a stupid question, but does anyone know if the characters in B&S
songs are based on anyone in particular? Are they friends of the band, or as I
suspect, will  Stuart write a song about you in return for, ahem, certain
favours? (I'm negotiable, if you're reading...). It would be nice to know if
anyone on the list is mentioned in a song. (Or if they've slept with Stuart
M.)

> > Why don't all the girls change their middle name to Belle and all
> the boys to Sebastian.
Ah, I remember the days when Sebastian was a crap name...

> Stuart M. reminds me of Tintin, the reporter.
>
>>No no no!  Stuart is the cartoon Sebastian from the 80s series

You're all wrong. Stuart is clearly Saint-Exupery's 'le petit prince'.
Standing alone on his own little planet, and filling the universe with
beautiful melancholy thoughts.
Anyway, I'm off to weed out the Baobabs.
Luv
 The nicely jumpered Seb (Belle) Brennan
<<Ah, petit prince, j'ai compris, peu a peu, ainsi, ta petite vie
melancolique>>