Sinister: Brian Hurst, he saw them first

Chris Leonard cleonard at xxx.COM
Wed Jan 14 11:49:47 GMT 1998

I don't know if it's the same band, damn clever name though.  If it is
the same band someone probably punched him on the face.

I remember seeing them on rapido years ago and their special gimmick was
they had a fabulous mini.  I don't mean like a really good one, i mean
it was the fabulous-mobile, with"fabulous" spray painted all over it and
they used to drive it about shouting "fabulous!" out of the window.

Maybe that's an idea for B & S....They could call it the "Sebaticar" or
something, and drive about telling truant children to get back to
school.

I really must do some work

Cheery,
Chris