Sinister: I saw 'em first!

Chris Leonard cleonard at xxx.COM
Wed Jan 14 11:36:54 GMT 1998

I said

>>Then I saw them again supporting the frank and walters.    I was very
>>young you realise.  There were more people there for some reason.

Then Hot Johnston said

>>Was that at the Venue, coz I would have been there among the more
>>people?? I remember Thom going around handing out stickers (yay!!! -
>>Belle and Sebastian stickers please!!) before the F&W came on. He
>>recognised my mate as we were in the year below them at school (have I
>>mentioned this before...) and said hello.

It was defintely in King tuts this time, cos I've never been in the
venue.  It was just before Creep came out the first time.  King Tuts
really smells.

Some people I know went to the venue dancing last year and said that
they were the only two people in the building that didn't have mullets.
Scary thought.   I had a mini mullet when i went to see david lee roth.
But don't tell anyone.

>> He was a very polite young man
>> and we wished him well. Had I known he was rebuffing the artistic
>> efforts of his fans I'd have given "what for".

I gave him what for by boycotting his records.  That'll learn him.

>>B&S link....
>>The Frank and Walters came on (in orange dungarees for that demented
>>play-group leader chic), picked up their instruments, bashed away at
>>them for a while before stopping and exchanging instruments, get this -
>>they were playing the wrong ones! I thought "this will never catch
>>on"...

Did the place fill up with tiny bubbles before they came on?

B&S link....
Eh, can't think of one.  Yes I can.  Who pays Mick, Jeepster or the
Band?

I always fancied chaging my name to "Snatch".

from Christopher "Snatch" Leonard