Sinister: Jack+Momus= when I was king Jacques!

Javier jpalaciosv at xxx.es
Thu Jan 15 00:20:59 GMT 1998

> Kelly (a.k.a.Laurie Lemans) said :
> "Jack are alright, but the Jacques CD, despite the lovely cover and everything > is not really that good"

well, i have to realize that I haven't heard the whole album, but there is one song I know, "When I was king", wich is for me one of the best songs of the year....really incredible! the kind of song you could boy an album just for it!

Anyway, I also love the wonderful Tindersticks! And do you like spanish group Le Mans?

Javier