Sinister: Guy Chadwick

Keith Watson keith at xxx.uk
Thu Jan 15 09:55:20 GMT 1998

>I love the House Of Love, only recently someone played me the
>single 'Feel' from Babe Rainbow, it's rather lovely I think, I don't
>have the CD of Babe Rainbow, if anyone has it and doesn't want it
>they could always send it to me, which would be nice.
>
>That line above is from the b side of Destroy The Heart isn't it,
>great song I think. Bah bollocks to all of you.
>
>JJ
>xxx

Babe Rainbow's fucking top, and has been selling in second hand shops in
droves for about a fiver for years. Indeed the increasingly desparate House
of Love at this point released a version of You don't Understand where ALL
the copies were signed by the band (must've been like writing lines). It's a
lovely album, and yeah, it rings a bell, the B side job, "Blind" is it?

Keith.