Sinister: more Chadwick

A.M. Horne amh20 at xxx.uk
Thu Jan 15 11:40:15 GMT 1998

> oh dear. no.
>
> The b sides album is very very good and quite mellow in parts,
> you are thinking of the first Fontana album which really did fail
> to live up to expectations.

***actually, i wasn't: i'm not entirely senile, and can distinguish
between albums: the b-sides album (with the dog in shades and copies of
lolita, catcher in the rye etc. on the front) was largely dreadful: the
fontana album had bad points (the pointless rerecording of the dreadful
one whose title i forget but which has the line "i came a cropper when i
trusted you"), but was ok: not as good as the first one or the early
creation singles, tho.

alastair

 I still liked it though, hey,
I was > a student at the time, we all LOOKED like Guy chadwick with those