Sinister: Tag wrote :

Adrian Evans aevans at xxx.uk
Thu Jan 15 12:28:25 GMT 1998

>Jeez,

>What's going on?  I'm now getting as many digests as I was getting
>mails two weeks ago.  Don't you people ever sleep?

Funny you should say that, but I'm a genuine insomniac who is currently still f***ed off my head on last nights Nitrazepam thinking, "mmmmm...It's going to take me at least till 5o'clock in the morning to read this back-log of digests.

Actually it's not very funny at all, but i'm sure all you sick bastards will have a giggle at my expense.
--
Adrian Evans