Sinister: Re: Pastels? Shite more like

Cairns ics6jdc at xxx.UK
Thu Jan 15 15:07:59 GMT 1998

Smart-arse Watson wrote:
I was toying with something to the effect of
"How do you manage to get people to buy your records after 10 years
of proven shiteness?" But I've decided to stick with the more
friendly "What's your favourite colour and food?"

Fuck, Keith, you must be psychic. That's always my opening gambit. To
break the ice, y'know.
Incidentally, my lovely friend Emma once did a
snail-mail interview with Stuart M for her fanzine, which
subsequently folded before she published it. This too included
questions about food. In particular food colouring. Stuart typed his
answers to her questions neatly and sent them back. Emma now hordes
the piece of paper and only shows it to her special friends.
Methinks it must be worth something, no?

 Anybody who knows Emma, particularly Julian, will have no difficulty
in believing the wild tale about her pursuit of the boy Murdoch in
the Borderline to secure said interview. Lovely as she is, she
sometimes goes a bit Julie Burchill. But less "I, Sociopath", than
"I, drunken Wigan psychopath".

Love you really Emmy,
Joseph