Sinister: Multiple mails (again) and fascism

Honey honey at xxx.net
Thu Jan 15 15:06:10 GMT 1998

On Thu, 15 Jan 1998, Rod Begbie wrote:

> Can't the mailing software add a header line such as "X-List: sinister" to
> all messages sent out from the list, and reject any incoming mail with
> that header (ie. bounced messages)?

Not bad - I've put that in place because it's easy with this
software.  I think it might depend how the bounce works but we'll
see.

This copied to the list to let people know it's happening if anyone
cares.  If it all falls in a heap it's OK - messages will get sent to
me for approval and I will approve them and remove the safety-net
again.

Thanks Rodipoos.

Honey