Sinister: eughhhh!!!!

plaird plaird at xxx.uk
Fri Jan 16 00:14:20 GMT 1998

>Hmm, as this list is actually aimed at that other band, see in the NME
>someone desparately looking for TM.  Wonder if he just wanted a tape
>or the real thing ...
>
>--
>Stuart

One of the things that put me off buying Tigermilk when Keith told me
to go get a copy was the albums' name:
A euphemism (Tag - you started it) for SPERM (eughhh).
All I could think of was a scene in a US sitcom I'd seen a couple
of years ago, in which there was a scene where a couple of 'Jock'
types who were about to go 'out on the pull', who referred to
themselves as spreading their 'Tiger's Milk' among the female populace.

TADAAAAA!!!(fanfare)  TIGERMILK.

I take it this person in the NME seeks the vinyl variety.

Bye Again,

The Laird of East Fountainbridge