Sinister: Lip Trumpet/Scott W

Chris Leonard cleonard at xxx.COM
Fri Jan 16 09:39:15 GMT 1998

I like Scott Walker.  I think "next" is the only song which says
gonnorea (sp?) eh? gonnoreha (sp?) you know what I mean.  I got a marc
almond record for a pound out of lost in music.  It's all Jaques Brel
tunes and it's all right.  He does "next" as well but he doesn't say
ghonarea (sp?) he says syphilis.  He probably couldn't spell gonnerea
(sp?) when he tried to write down the words.  He does "if you go away"
too, and i prefer his version to Scott's by the way.  And he does "my
death" which is a super song.

And I think Neil Hannon is a splendid little chap.

eh, what's this

>>>See if your singing "Judy.." to yourself do you apply lip trumpet?  Or
>>>is this just me?

>Sneaky Laird wrote:
>>Is that some kind of medication?

why i oughta....!  Come on you know what lip trumpet is.  Loosen your
lips and blow and cause vibrations that mimic the sound of a trumpet.
Do it now!  Accompany yourself with nose guitar!

>>What the fuck's a mini mullet?

my boy, if you were to grow your hair long, but keep a short fringe you
too would be sporting a mullet.  Like Michael Bolton used to have.   And
rocky out of Boon.  And Jon Bon Jovi in his "slippery when wet" days.
And most bikers.  Do you see?  A mini mullet is one that's not yet fully
developed.

Snaglepuss wrote
> If you knew what "snatch" meant in slang you wouldn't believe me.

It means "fanny" doesn't it?  Another good word ruined.  I know what
"felching" is too.  And "mayonasing".

admiral L