Mullet (was: Sinister: Lip Trumpet/Scott W)

Nigel Turner nigelt at xxx.net
Fri Jan 16 09:58:52 GMT 1998

>>What the fuck's a mini mullet?

>my boy, if you were to grow your hair long, but keep a short fringe you
too would be sporting a mullet.  Like Michael Bolton used to have.   And
rocky out of Boon.  And Jon Bon Jovi in his "slippery when wet" days.
And most bikers.  Do you see?  A mini mullet is one that's not yet fully
developed.

Mmm...... I always thought a mullet was just the opposite - long at the front
and on top, but short at the back - the kind of thing that was popular with the
new romantics.  There was a lot of talk of mullets in the music press a year
or two back, when that awful band Tiger were getting press, as apparently
they sported mullets.  They certainly didn't have the Michael Bolton look.

I'm confused

>Snaglepuss wrote
> If you knew what "snatch" meant in slang you wouldn't believe me.

>It means "fanny" doesn't it?  Another good word ruined.  I know what
"felching" is too.  And "mayonasing".

Ah, but do you know what "pugwash" is?

Nigel
xx