Sinister: Re:Sessions DownLow

Katrina at xxx.net> Katrina at xxx.net>
Fri Jan 16 11:10:02 GMT 1998

mayfly the fly wrote:

> I spoke with someone at the soon to be announced US label and the band
> will be on the show soon, probably later this month. There was a bit of
> a tie up because the show was recorded such a long time ago and is just
> airing now, but it's worked out, and it doesn't seem like a big deal.

Hello all,

We've just had confirmation from Jeb Brien @ Sessions at west 54th, and
the B&S show is definitely not going to be aired, ever.

Oh well ... i don't really think it's worth sending any letters to Jeb,
as the decision seems to be final, it's not a case of them not wanting
to show the footage, but more like it wasn't up to standard.

Sorry to bring the band news ....

Cheers,
Katrina.