Sinister: Creme Anglaise

Anne aroels at xxx.fr
Fri Jan 16 13:57:00 GMT 1998

>Hi!
>> I lost the "Sinister mail" from the Guy/Girl (can't remember ) who runs
Creme Anglaise.>> How can i get a copy ? >> Please..... send  me a mail.

 Her name is Anne and her address is aroels at epf.fr ...
but she must have already read your message on the list. And by the way
there is a B&S >interview in this issue of Creme Anglaise! (and we all were
in Manchester, you must >have met us / her)
>Stéphane
>Anne, je te fais de la pub! Ca vaut bien une bière au Popin, non? See you!!!

Hi everybody,
Yes this is me, Anne from France (plus some of my friends) doing this fanzine.
So... what could I say about it...?

It's called CREME ANGLAISE, it's issue 4, and features:
exceptional guests, BELLE & SEBASTIAN ! (interview in Oxford)
Also in this issue, lots of other interviews: STEREOLAB, THE TINDERSTICKS,
JJ JOHANSON, EELS, PLACEBO, CORNERSHOP, FUCK, THE DELGADOS,
THE PASTELS, and DIE STERNE... plus more reviews, news, singles, albums,
gigs: Mouse On Mars, Broadcast, OP8, St Malo festival  97, Bjork secret gig
in Paris, Magoo, and all the usual stuff, ideas, fun!

Elle est pas belle la vie?!
You can get a copy from Tower Records Picadilly Circus (London)
Rough Trade and Selectadisc (unles they ran out of copies, I must check)
or order it from...

                                           °°°° France °°°°
Creme Anglaise, 13 rue Rougemont, F-75009 Paris (aroel at epf.fr)
                                           °°°° UK °°°°
Creme Anglaise, 36A Halliford Str. London N13EL (cheques payable to A. Roels)
                                           °°°° Germany °°°°
Creme Anglaise, c/o Petra Wersch,Breyeller Str.22 D-41334 Nettetal
RSBWE at t-online.de)

And this costs FF20 / 2 pounds / DM6 (80 A5 pages in English)
For outside Europe, fet in touch with Matt...
Creme Anglaise, c/o Matt Neimark, 341 Summer St. Sommerville MA 02144, USA
(mattn at neurometrix.com)

OK, that's it for now!
Au revoir, mes amis!
Anne.

PS: merci pour la pub Stephane! Oui, ca faut peut-etre une pub au POPin...
on verra, on verra...