Sinister: The Belle And Sebastian Screen Saver

Chris Leonard cleonard at xxx.COM
Fri Jan 16 14:57:54 GMT 1998

I can't keep it in any longer.   If you have Windows 95 or NT
Workstation you can also have the totally unofficial Belle And Sebastian
screen saver.  You are excited, I can tell.

Here's what to do.  Get to http://www.users.globalnet.co.uk/~calnd/

Read all that is written.  If that error comes up click "Ignore".  Any
problems e-mail me privately at home, don't mail the list.  Better
instructions are welcome, as are suggestions for future versions.

I don't know what pugwash means.  But i can imagine.  And I am in
Glasgow, so I am cool yes?  Hmm, Apparently not.

Toodleoo
captain crack