Sinister: Mullets

Neil Hargreaves 9607129h at xxx.uk
Fri Jan 16 14:54:21 GMT 1998

heh folks....

Has anyone else noted the emergence of the trendy mullet... Its not
as bad as the original but it definately has its root in the mulett
styleee...
Its like a mullet only kind of indie-fied at the front (sort of
floppy) and al a bit more scruffy and greasy lookin' at the back...
I know this sounds like just someone with long hair but its honestly
not... Its not really lond at the sides....
Anyone else noted this or other mulletations.....?

luv you all
neil H