Sinister: my days comments...ooh i feel all like the queen.....heehee.

Sarah sarah at xxx.uk
Fri Jan 16 18:01:46 GMT 1998

fascism?
i'll tell youwho are fascists.
librarians who charge you for education. bastards

as for how many digest we're getting, a digest a day keeps the doctor
away. well, it does for me. well, actually i did have to go becasue of
my thumb  but that was an injury not illness. ooh i forget john had to
go cos of his foot. so i'm talking rubbish, ...jolly good then :-)

heey! i'm halfway through digest 25 now and you're talking about
insults! my friend and i had an hour long insult war today!  am the
*queen* of insults. All you other people are just so shallow, that if
you started feeling sinister then i bet you'd start seeing other people
and drown in your Sorrow 16! ha! we were insulting each other with song
names. my lord, i should be shot. geez.

hey, and i'm going to interview the Pastels too! oh lucky them is what i
say. i will ask them um, um, uuum, ............oh heck. what can i ask?
ooh i'll do what i usually do and let the feeling of the moments ruun
:-)

So, I have one friend listeeeey coing along to Preston to see los
Pasteles, email me Martin for cgrissakes as i have lost your email
address and your phone is engaged all the time you you phone man you. i
forget to ask you on IRC. DOH! So if anyone else fancies coming along
:-) please feel free to come to the glam Preston Adelphi on the 22nd.

hmm. have i much else to say? nope pas vraiment. heehee, je peut parler
un peu de francais aussi. at the moment our lovely topic is smoking,
anti-fags propogand disguised as education. la tabagisme. qui donne un
merde? pas moi.

JE SORS MAINTENANT AU REVOIR!
Sarah

"It's not unusual to be loooved by anyone.."
                --Tom Jones, the MAN!
blowing his sexual bugle in the orchestra of luuurve!

and if you think i'm gona translate that you are very silly. actually:
Ce ne pas unusual d'etre amouruse avec quelqu'n... oh lord. i reaally should be
better at french. beleive or not i will be taking the alevel next year. but i
dunno how to translate the blowing his sexual bugle bit. :-)