Sinister: Tiramisu and other fetishes

David & Katrina bluesoda at xxx.uk
Fri Jan 16 18:39:42 GMT 1998

Tag wrote:

> >On a different note - Guy Chadwick once sang "I don't know
> >why I love you, your face is like a foreign food". It's crap
> >and it doesn't even rhyme.
>
> Hey - I'd forgotten that one.  I must say if I ever ever met anyone
> whose face (or any other body part) was tiramisu they could have my
> hand in marriage.  Or my hand in anywhere for that matter.

which seems to be a weird insinuation of sensuality and food combined.which
neatly lowers the conversation onto aphrodisiacs,
has anyone read any Isabelle Allende? as she's due to release a book about
the indistinguishable line between the eroticism of good food and sexuality,
and i'd quite like to know what her past books are like and am too lazy to
read.

> Katrina wrote:
>
> >I'm sorry to pick on Northy....
>
> You damn well should be, poor little guy cries himself to sleep every
> night and it's all your fault.  Especially so soon after ...y'know...
> Portillo.

leave him alone, it's worse than you think you know, i mean now he has to
suffer Hague's leadership!

david

--
                 Belle and Sebastian Fan Club
     merchandise, mail-outs, chat, lyrics, poetry, fiction
               mailto:bluesoda at totalweb.co.uk