Sinister: No interesting B&S content

David & Katrina bluesoda at xxx.uk
Fri Jan 16 18:57:53 GMT 1998

SL Collins wrote:

> As i read these mails I realised that I associate different accents with
> the regular writers. Some of them also have clothes and hair cuts, and
> even ear rings.
>
> So, no offence meant, these are some of my suppositions:
>
> David - someone told me you were an Aberdonian , so that would be a thich
> Doric accent, and ( have i remembered rightly, a purple Velour hat ?)

i'm not aberdonian but come from the small southern town of londinium, just
down the M1.and the velour hat? well i'd only ever heard suede at one point
in time and thought that maybe it was fashion, i went to glastonbury and
learnt otherwise.

> Katrina - no nonsense glaswegian lilt. Fine pair of flares

katrina's an antipodean in relation to my birth place, she hails from the
most removed city in the world - Perth, western oz. but you'd never tell from
her smooth london tainted accent.

--
                 Belle and Sebastian Fan Club
     merchandise, mail-outs, chat, lyrics, poetry, fiction
               mailto:bluesoda at totalweb.co.uk