R: Sinister: Beautiful Isabella

Giuseppe Gregorini g.gregorini at xxx.it
Fri Jan 16 23:41:56 GMT 1998

Isabella Rossellini (that's the correct spelling) is an actress, model and
many other things (not least she's Roberto Rossellini and Ingrid Bergman's
daughter) but not a singer.
In an interview she admitted it was her first time, but she didn't exclude
other experiences.
I can't remember quite well, but maybe she sings in "Blue Velvet".

Bye  Giuseppe

>Non B&S, but I know there are some tindersticks fans here and if you can't
ask
>someone Sinister, well, who can you?  I'm sure there are several other
people.
>The Tindersticks' song with Isabella Rosalini makes me wonder if anyone
else
>here knows if ol' Issy's done any other singing.  I know the 'sticks wanted
>Ms. Rosa specifically because she *wasn't* a singer, but she does it well,
and
>charmingly too.  Perhaps Isabellandsebastian Rosalini could replace
Monica's
>portion of LLPJ?
>For some reason I don't think that would fly...
>Besides, though I think I'm the minority here, I actually LIKE Monica
Queen's