Sinister: on going chadwick debate

marcus sullivan navillus at xxx.com
Sat Jan 17 11:27:46 GMT 1998

Guy Chadwick, could have been a contender. There was a point when it
looked like HoL were going to be massive. They had the boy Bickers on
board and many, many FX pedals. And yet as has been pointed out they had
some really bad moments. 'specially on the lyrics front. I would like to
nominate 'Love in a Car' as Chadwick's worst moment, nevermind all the
dubious oceanic metaphor claptrap, the man obviously believes there is
nothing wrong with rhyming far and car. This is only a step away from
the maybe, baby, save me Noel Gallagher school of song writing.

Still B&S are awfully good aren't they?