Sinister: Jay Jay Johanson rules.Yeah.

uclykan at xxx.uk uclykan at xxx.uk
Sat Jan 17 11:56:10 GMT 1998

Hello sinisters,

>Honeydive Paul wrote:
>Tag, Susannah, Keith, Peter Miller and Chris Leonard have carte-blanche to
post

Surely you forgot Genial Genevieve and Kelly Minate. Can I have
carte-(sacre)bleu, please? Tag should be kicked out - his wicked sense of
humour suggests exciting eggs. He's great actually, girls.

>Javier wrote:
>And do you like spanish group Le Mans?

Hola Javier. I've only heard the azure novela 7", it's not bad. Elefant
rocks. Aquarela es linda tambien.

>Sarah wrote:
>Tom Jones, the MAN!

And he was in (the much hated, I know) mars attacks. Rheinallt H.Rowland
(Welsh songsmith) is another MAN!

(Scott 4 is a band, of course: never trust people with cowboy hats. Unless
they're Beck.)

Will this mention do?: Sin with Sebastian (an underrated hit in its own right)
See you at Los Pasteles con Stereonovak.
 																		Kelly