R: Sinister: Guy Chadwick/Scott Walker

Giuseppe Gregorini g.gregorini at xxx.it
Sat Jan 17 10:32:50 GMT 1998

My first reaction at the publication of "Shine on" was enthusiastic
(remember that non english-speaking people tend to put the lyrics at the
bottom of their evaluation standards), but the first LP and the
singles'compilation left an impression of vague dissatisfaction in me.

>*** bickers was a genius: did anyone hear any of the levitation
>records?***

I didn't like their cd, but every time I listen to The Cradle's "Second
nature" on the Volume 16 compilation I'm puzzled by the way it always
strikes me.

BTW, can anyone tell me what happened to Volume?

Bye  Giuseppe