Sinister: International Velvet (ooohhhh.....new Catatonia album soon!!!)

Snagglepuss rnorth at xxx.uk
Sat Jan 17 14:34:17 GMT 1998

York University?

I am visiting soon to see if I like it better than Bangor (I doubt it)
I am doing shitty A level mocks at the moment.

BTW.  There is a huge B&S fan at York (might be you for all I know)
who has a copy of Tigermilk and once turned down £150 for it!!

At the moment I would be prepared to pay £200 and nothing more.

> So, no offence meant

None taken but purleasee!

> Northy. Well, manchester accent, kind of northern uproar. Big Hair.

A nice thought but unfortunately not!  I am 2 back and sides Surrey,
material.  Though certain amounts of Feltham and Stanwell have
drifted into my broad Ashford accent.

Big Hair......ha ha ha

My favourite songs of all time (in no particular order as I can't
decide)

Catatonia:  Some Half Baked Ideal Called Wonderful
Radiohead:  Paranoid Android
Belle and Sebastian:  Dog on Wheels

TIP:  Before going to a concert DO NOT listen to the band's records.
Leave a couple of weeks where you don't listen at all.  I did this
with the Lightning Seeds (surprise ticket - hadn't listened to them
for months) and was blown away.  Maybe they are just the best live
band I have ever seen but those songs were injected with some good
shit and were made alive again for me!