Sinister: B&S Interview.

SL Collins slc111 at xxx.uk
Sat Jan 17 13:49:40 GMT 1998

I just went into town and picked up a free fanzine from my local indie
shop. It's called CHARM and is available in Harrogate, Leeds, York and
Manchester. There's an A5 size interview with Chris Geddes about food,
playstation football, B&S being not too prolific in front of goal, and
some other stuff. Apparently if Cameron Diaz was coming round for dinner,
Chris would cook her cheese sauce and lentil bolognaise and have Bulgarian
Cabernet to wash it down with. He also says that Stuart David might be
doing a single of spoken word stuff, and maybe an LP too.
If I can be bothered, and if its not breaking copyright( though it would
be for home use only ) I could send it to the list sometime.

That'll be all

Simon.