Sinister: Los Pasteles con Stereonovak : WARNING!!

Yaz yazansam at xxx.uk
Sat Jan 17 14:58:45 GMT 1998

Dear Kelly (& everyone else going to see the Pastels)

This is a warning to all those who will be in the Garage/
Highbury&Islington vicinity at nineteen hundred hours tonight:

WARNING: A badly dressed  irish male (otherwise known as Mr.
Sean-I'm-piss'funny-really-Hughes) will be seen in the bar area tonight
trying to look cool.  Also in the bar area tonight will be Lawrence, the
head of Domino, who according to Mr. Hughes, can easily be spotted by the
fact that he resembles "a staid Julian Clary".

Erm, B&S content...

Weell,   Steve from the Pastels who was being interviewed on GLR by Sean
said that the band (and I know most of you probably already know this, but
i'm desperate for a link) was good friends with other Glaswegian bands,
such as Teenage Fanclub and, get this, Belle and Sebastian.  But  Arab
Strap weren't apparently such good friends becoz they were from Falkirk,
and therfore much harder  - (which is weird coz i thought Arab Strap
s'portd B&S on their last tour)

Anyway everyone, beware...

LOve (Longpigs styleee)
yAz.