Sinister: Beginning to see the light - I´m set free

Klas Ericsson klas.ericsson at xxx.se
Sat Jan 17 16:18:06 GMT 1998

I say, My schooldays are over...

Yes I´ve made my exams and are finally leaving university. Which is great.
The not so great part (?;-)) is that my email acount is no longer.
Therefore, good bye!
I really enjoyed the sinisterlist, you guys have brightened up my days,
especially during the last fifteen weeks of permanent hell before the exam.

So before I´m off:

# Keith, could you send Athoels address to: klas.ericsson at usa.net? Thanks!

#A mullet is called hockey-hairdo in swedish, if anyone´s interested.

#And, um, sorry for picking on Northy. Who I think should give Joy Division
a second chance.

# And great thanks to David & Katrina, and Paul! And to the rest of you...

Bye,

Klas