Sinister: No interesting B&S content

PM - AU oc245d8aff at xxx.net
Sat Jan 17 19:26:56 GMT 1998

SL Collins wrote:

> As i read these mails I realised that I associate
> different accents with
> the regular writers. Some of them also have clothes and
> hair cuts, and
> even ear rings.
>
> So, no offence meant, these are some of my suppositions:

I imagine Keith to be a kind of Davy Jones lookalike in a
tight turtleneck sweater that makes it look as if he's got
tits.

Tag I imagine as Dennis Pennis, who I've only ever seen in
magazines.

I imagine Andy Dean to have really thick glasses that make
his eyes look bigger than they really are. This makes his
clutching his handbag and going "Oooooooooo-oooooooo!" to
Steven Wells even funnier.

I imagine Honey to be a bit like Worzel Gummidge
when he's got his reading head on, but that's cheating
because I've seen a picture. He speaks in a really thick
scouse accent and ends every sentence with "cracker, la"

Can I go now?

Smart arse Miller