Sinister: Promo 'IFYS' and Trembling Blue Stars

dina passman plastik at xxx.com
Sat Jan 17 21:08:49 GMT 1998

Sam Khater wrote:

> DC B&Sers - are we still getting together next week?  If so, I have 		> an idea for where to go later on that night.  Poole is playing at > > Velvet Lounge (U Street Cardoza area, I think that's near 9:30 > >   >club), I keep hearing a lot good stuff about them.  Let me know what >you think.

sam,

you wouldn't get me out going to see poole, i'll tell you that much.
for a more appropriate meet-up i would suggest tonights in-store at
DcCd in Adam's Morgan for the Heartworms and Mark Robinson show. the
Heartworms are by far the best that dc has to offer (although the
castaway stones are really coming into form, i hear). be there or be
elsewhere....

mount pleasant citizen > dina