Sinister: sleepy sleepy sleepy

blink at xxx.net blink at xxx.net
Sun Jan 18 01:52:21 GMT 1998

Oh dear lovelys,
        Hello..forgive me please if this poast is ummmmm..stupid? I'm so
tired! It was a sleepover and my friends wouldn't let me sleep!and isn't it
weird,when you go to sleep..and you wake up in a different place and you
don't remember moving there?they watch a lot of videos...no no Century of
Fakers vid...i actually saw cornershop..so now I know all about that
'brimfull of asha' they didn't sound like i thought they would...very bounce
bounce....but then it was all James Spader movies..'Dreamlover'
hmmmmm...what can I say about it?And how come James Spader is always the
stud mouffin in movies.....

>And I think Neil Hannon is a splendid little chap.

he is! .... 'oh come on...everybody knows that no means yes' rrrow
rrrrrowwww..... :)

>SCOTTISH BANDS - WEST END PEARLS. By Tom Cox.

>After a few years being buffeted around half-invented weekly music press
>scenes, Glasgow is set to transcend previous tags - lo-fi retro - though sheer
>eclecticism. In the first half of 1998, expect new albums from Belle And
>Sebastian, Superstar, Urusei Yatsura, The Delgados, Adventures In Stereo, Arab
>Strap, The Pastels, The Leopards, Future Pilot AKA, 18 Wheeler and Mogwai.

Oh wow,my goodness, how many beautiful and shiny Scottish bands there are
that I didn't know..oh,here's a little bit for you,but you probably already
know:
January 22...Arab Strap and Mogwai on the NME internet chat....

Belle and Sebastian dreams...I have not have one yet..(I don't think so..I
usually can't remember them unless they're those good ones where I end up
kissing the dreamboy in the end)
...Mmmm,,hey maybe tonight I will dream of them!I have had a nice pop star
dream just a little while ago though..a balloon carried me away to some
lovely sand dunes where the Longpigs just HAPPENED to be (convienantly)
louging about.
   it was chilly today! Hungry... so we went to the depanneur ..just down
the road..for those noodles..alfredo..when we decided we  should go for a
drive,we were thinking how nice it would be to just drive  off to
Montreal..but we went to the city instead..damnnn.. I should just drive off
somewhere  some day (if I had my license)
..too bad England is across the ocean!...

oh dears..I guess I better go then,I'm sleepy sleepy..and not making much sense

sweet dreams 'n kisses  under warm blankets!
xoxoxo Genevieve