Sinister: It's Friday, it's five to five...

Honey honey at xxx.net
Sun Jan 18 12:10:54 GMT 1998

> Paul, I demand that Duke be given carte blanche to talk
> shite as well.

Demand accepted.  Of course.  And Genevieve of course, whose number one
fan I now officially am - she has confirmed, so sorry boys, and I'm going
to make a badge. And lots of other people who are bloody stupid who I
forgot and have grossly insulted.

You've all started being very well behaved and I feel chastened and bowed.

HoneyChoo