Sinister: sexy booooyeeeeeee

John Jackson johnj at xxx.com
Sun Jan 18 16:23:42 GMT 1998

Oi!
I read of talk about Sexy Boy by Air, I keep see the video
on the MTV

BUT and it is a big butt
we tried to get it in all the major high street chainstores in
Manchester yesterday, when does the single come out?

Someone on here said they were listening to the album, how, if
it isn't out yet?
I did buy Babe Rainbow by the by now infamous House Of Love,
also I bought a best of Nick Heyward and Haircut 100 CD,
Skylarking by XTC, Welcome To The Pleasuredome and of course
Better Living Through Chemistry by Fatboy Slim. Which is nice.

Another wet sunday afternoon.
Football on sky sports. Hoorah!
byeeee

JJ