Sinister: whoops...you can hit me if you want

blink at xxx.net blink at xxx.net
Sun Jan 18 18:52:52 GMT 1998

So sorry,I replied to this post..but then it got lost...and ummmm,but it's
back again!

>PS    Genevieve -  what's all this about a secret Longpigs track - where,
>how and why did no-one tell me?  And more importantly, what's all this
>about Stuart evans getting married without me?  (Sound of sobbing in
>background)  Can this heart-stopping news really be true?  Are they all
>married ?

Well,I think it's secret....it's not listed as a track....but if you leave
The Sun Is Often Out (little cutie fact here: Simon Stafford picked that
title!) a song that is at very veyr  low volume will come on...and it's
kinda like a lovely lullaby with Crispin Hunt singing and watching you as
you sleep singing 'but one of these days,you're sure to be gone..so I'll
have to carry on without you' Ohh! *sniff sniff* lil' baby doll!
Anyways...it's good enough to be put on the album as a real track...but
Crispin said he liekd the idead oh somone fallng asleep to this....1...2...3
(all together..DEEP siiiigh)
I don't think Stuart Evans is married...oh dear,I hope not...but *cough
cough* SOMEONE else is.....

>I love JACK too.
>"Pioneer Soundtrack" is a magnificent album and I would recommend it to
>everyone on this list. JACK made my year in 96, just like BELLE & SEBASTIAN
>did in 1997.
>Both bands release a new album in 1998 and I can't wait to hear them !
>(JACK's one will be called "The Jazz Age", I think...)
>Elle est pas belle la vie ?!???
>1998 is gonna be MAGNIFIQUE !
>
>Anne (Creme Anglaise fanzine)

this is so strange....Anne I want to thank you...it was by ordering your
first issue of Creme Anglaise zine that I saw Jack (who I never saw before!)
and went out and bought Pioneer Soundtracks..a similar thing happened with
my friend Layla..she got the issue with Linoleum on the cover,then decided
to get the album as well....hmmmmm!

meow!
xoxo Genevieve...